Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ups and Downs

So playing online lately I have had many ups and downs. I am really working hard on building my bankroll to $50. I have played so many Sit-and-Goes lately I think my regular play might be suffering. Overall though in the past 24 hours I have went from $20 to $30 on my bankroll. I am playing 3 to 4 at a time and doing my best to cash in at least 2 or 3. I have made the progress slowly and consistently which is exactly what I wanted. I don't want huge jumps, because I don't want huge falls to follow. Playing with just $1 buy-ins is difficult though. There isn't a ton of money to be made and it's hard to judge players because they often play differently at such low stakes. This proves difficult. I have found that position means more than cards here. I play my position and use 3x raises and make most of my chips of blinds. 6 mans are my favorites. I wonder if anyone else despises 9 man tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment