Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lack of blogs

So I haven't blogged lately because of 2 things. 1. Anger because of Poker and 2. Anger because of Poker.
This would be a good time for me to cover the downswings of poker. I have been in one for over 48 hours and I can't seem to break it. I feel like I am playing smart poker. In hindsight though I can see weaknesses. About 60% of the time I was beat by a nasty river card that was one of the persons 3 outs left in the deck. 20% were issues with having to fold with overbetting by other players. This is all to common in lower stakes sit 'n goes. The last 20% is frustration. That 20% means everything. Players have been successful in putting me on tilt so I have been willing to move in with hands like Ace Queen and get beat. Most of the time by crap hands like King 8, but still, I need to play with less emotion and more brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment